Saturday, August 30, 2014

What Do We Have Here? Intro

So, so many times Christianity gets stereotyped as nothing but a bunch of rules and "Thou Shalt Not"'s. Other times it just gets labeled as boring. Any way you look at it, these quick descriptions do not even come close to doing justice to what Christianity actually is, or what it contains. I do not claim to be able to fully describe it, but hopefully I can shed a little bit of perspective on the subject. So here you have the (newly renamed) What Do We Have Here Series. It is an attempt to show some highlights of what we actually have as born-again Christians.  If you have any questions along the way, or about the phrase born-again Christian that I just used, please ask away!

The first three parts will be from the devotional that I mentioned in a previous post. If I come up with more, I may very well post those too.


So, without further ado, please silence all cell phones, pagers, and electronic devices and turn off all Instagram filters. Please no flash photography, as it will get you weird looks. Thank you and please enjoy tonight's presentation of What Do We Have Here?

No comments:

Post a Comment